Although we do monitor and respond to posts in the Forums, direct support can only be obtained via our support center (see Getting Help).
Warranties and Disclaimers
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Checkfront. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violate of any law.
You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or Checkfront.
You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, not to post advertising of any kind in the Forums whether you are a private party or company.
Checkfront also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Removal of Content or Users
Although Checkfront does not and cannot review each and every message that is posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message, suspend, remove or block a user for any reason whatsoever.
Messages are typically deleted as a result of the following:
- Posts which are unrelated Checkfront support or use of the system.
- Profanity in subject lines or signatures, or profanity within messages deemed to be blatant as opposed to incidental.
- Spamming or commercial solicitation.
- Posting personal e-mail, support tickets or chat dialogues.
- Impersonating other individuals or false representation.
- Posts that contradict best practices or acceptable use of Checkfront.
- Posts that insult individual support agents, or employees of Checkfront.
- Excessive cross-posting (this is considered spam)
- Posts which breach member or customer privacy, i.e. containing phone numbers, order ids, addresses or other personal information.
- Copyright violations.
- Posts that do not otherwise add value to the Checkfront community.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CHECKFRONT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOST DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION) RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS POSTED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE TO WHICH A LNK IS PROVIDED OR ON WHICH A LINK IS PROVIDED TO THESE DISCUSSION FORUMS, EVEN IF CHECKFRONT.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED.
If you are a Checkfront account holder, please also see our terms of service.