Many thanks to all our customers for their continued feedback and support. As a result, Checkfront is pleased to announce our 2010 August (v1.5) service enhancements including the following new features:
- Hourly inventory booking and payment management.
- PDF invoices for improved print formatting and archiving.
- Discount codes for campaign tracking.
- Updated field editor to customize your booking page.
- Tiered pricing for multiple price points (eg Adult / Child pricing).
- New rule updates and rate setup.
- Improved Paypal Standard payment flow that includes your customized booking fields.
- New dashboard layout with better sorting of Bookings.
- Plenty of interface updates and improved in-line documentation.
Checkfront is constantly innovating its services to help our customers succeed. Here are some of the near future features on the Development Road Map:
- International module – allows for localization into any language
- New Payment processors including Quickbooks™, and Versapay™.
- Additional integrations into Google Apps™.
- Have a feature request? Be sure and share it in our request forum.
We appreciate and value your business. Look for the Checkfront community newsletter later in September and send us your “Why we like Checkfront?” stories and testimonials if you’d like to be featured.
Price increase September 1st (new accounts only)
To help support our growing product requirements and infrastructure, our subscriptions will be going up by 10% on September 1st. This does not apply to existing customers. If you’d like to lock into the existing price and have yet to upgrade, please do so before Sept 1st!
Checkfront is always expanding its team and is constantly recruiting. Join a team with a passion for quality, customer satisfaction and personal growth. Checkfront offers a dynamic distributed culture with many unique, innovative people in many countries.
- Sales/ Support
- Book keeper, office administration
For more information on opportunities with Checkfront see our careers section.